ESSENTIAL INFORMATION, FORMS AND ADVICE FOR AUTHORS
FORMS AND DEADLINES
|Mandatory Conference Registration||–||All authors, oral presenters and poster presenters attending MEOS GEO 2023 are required to register|
|Mandatory DRAFT PPT Review||Mon, 16 January 2023||Share the DRAFT PPT with the session co-chairs for review|
|Presenter Short Bio||Mon, 16 January 2023||Share with the programme coordinator email@example.com|
|Session Co-chairs to Provide Feedback||Mon, 23 January 2023||Provide feedback on the DRAFT PPT to enable the authors to complete the final submission|
|FINAL PPT Presentation Submission||Wed, 1 February 2023||FINAL PPT|
E-POSTER PREPARATION INFORMATION
You will have 15 minutes for your presentation and any Q&A (10 minutes presentation time and 5 minutes Q&A). Per the guidelines provided, please be sure to include the following information in the header or footer on each slide:
- Paper number
- Paper title
- Presenter’s name
- Slide number (ex: Slide 1 of 10)
- Only the first and last slide should contain your company name/logo
- You will need to submit your PowerPoint presentation to your session chairperson for review prior to the conference.
- Final copies need to be submitted by the stated due date so they can be preloaded on the presentation stations. Please bring the final version of the presentation with you to the conference on a USB drive, as a backup copy.
- When you arrive at the venue, please report to Speaker Check-In to confirm your participation at your scheduled time. We ask that you be prepared to fill in during a technical session should there be a no-show or late withdrawal.
- You will need to be at the E-Poster station 10 minutes before the E-Poster session starts. This gives you time to check your presentation and meet your session chairperson.
If you have any questions, please contact the Technical Programme Coordinator.
Technical Programme Coordinator